What if you could correct ugly deformations in your rigs in just three clicks? Seriously, no Shapekeys, no drivers, no hours upon hours of weight painting, no hair pulling. Just add a modifer and BOOM! instant high-quality rig.
Yes this possible. Using Blender Geometry nodes this node group saves your hours and you scalp.
Download the blend file and append the NodeTree into your own file. You can also mark the node group as an asset.
Blenderartists thread: https://blenderartists.org/t/geometry-nodes-exploration-human-rig-deformation/
- Included a basic user manual to downloadable files.
- Added option to use collections.
- Added option to use object colliders.
- Upgraded Spread parameter from integer to float
- Added option to control spread using a vertex group
- Added inbuilt corrective smooth
- Lowered minimum possible spread
- Completely fixed random geometry popping.
- Added more demos for collections, object colliders and spread vertex group.
- Renamed the subgroups from "~" to more descriptive names. Added a "." to exclude sub-groups from Geometry node group data-block list.
- Removed unnecessary attribute smoothing (Performance improvement)
- Fixed glitching for higher (>10) spread values
- Separated depression and inflation strength inputs
- Added smoothing to depressions
- Performance improvements
- Minor performance improvements
- Made Blender 3.1 compatible
- Improved deformation output across different mesh densities
- Fixed occasional glitching
- Added depressions
Re-selling or distributing this product is prohibited
A blend file containing the geometry node group and a free demo model!
- A blend file containing the geometry node group and a free demo model!